We are now looking for full-time reinforcement for the Data Business unit at our Bonn location.
Are you looking for a working environment that is characterized by highly qualified employees, individual training, flat hierarchies and excellence?
Do you want to drive the digital transformation of our customers in exciting IT projects?
And do you have the spirit of lifelong learning?
Then become part of our team!
- As a technology expert, you will take responsibility for the conception, architecture and development of digitization solutions, especially in the early project phases (scoping, MVP development)
- In the role of a digitalization consultant, you will accompany process analysis and solution finding in direct exchange with key stakeholders and users of our customers
- You will work in cross-functional teams in the implementation and design of transformation processes at customer sites
- In addition to the technical management of projects, you will take over the communication with users at the customers and support with your expertise in customer and project acquisition
- Home office, compensatory time off and state-of-the-art workplaces are a matter of course with us.
- A great deal of freedom to act on your own responsibility and to develop and implement your own ideas in order to actively help shape your immediate working environment and the company.
- A strong corporate culture of innovation and a wide range of opportunities for personal development and training.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with nice and helpful colleagues.
- Short, personal and efficient communication channels at management and board level ensure fast and efficient work
- You have several years of relevant practical experience in software development, ideally in the context of digitalization, IT or artificial intelligence
- You have practical experience as a full-stack developer in the interaction of databases (SQL, MongoDB) and web applications (e.g. Vue. js, Plotly, REST API`s)
- You know how to get solutions up and running quickly with Docker and according to CI/CD
- You have very good technical and analytical knowledge from several of the following digitization technologies: Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, IT Architecture or Business Intelligence.
- You have experience in planning and implementing digitization projects, ideally in agile mode
- You work independently as well as successfully in a team and bring along the ability to structure complex questions and problems, to penetrate them analytically and to present them in an understandable way
- You communicate convincingly and efficiently in German and English – also with executives at the highest level – and enjoy giving presentations
- The flexibility and mobility required in a consulting environment is a matter of course for you