We are looking for a full-time employee for the further development of our business intelligence and analytics platform INFONEA® as well as for our solution platform INFONEA® Transact in Bonn
Are you looking for a modern working environment that is characterized by highly qualified employees, individual training, flat hierarchies and excellence?
And do you have the spirit of lifelong learning?
Then become part of our team!
- You will develop high-performance, generic calculation and analysis functions for extensive and highly complex data in C# and C++ that integrate with the existing INFONEA® concepts and extend them in a future-proof manner.
- You provide powerful interfaces for the existing INFONEA® analysis and administration clients, e.g. for the integration of existing application landscapes or data science technologies.
- You improve and extend the enterprise capability as well as the further development of the runtime and configuration infrastructure of INFONEA®.
- A requirement-oriented and economical co-design and further development of the INFONEA® software architecture, complete your task portfolio.
- Home office, compensatory time off and state-of-the-art workplaces are a matter of course with us.
- A great deal of freedom to act on your own responsibility and to develop and implement your own ideas in order to actively help shape your immediate working environment and the company.
- A strong corporate culture of innovation and a wide range of opportunities for personal development and training.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with nice and helpful colleagues.
- Short, personal and efficient communication channels at management and board level ensure fast and efficient work.
- You have at least three years of relevant professional experience in professional software development.
- You are enthusiastic about software development with a focus on algorithms and data structures as well as hardware-related programming and have very good knowledge of the structure and interaction of hardware and operating systems, also with regard to resource requirements and performance.
- You have experience in server/backend development including provision of APIs/interfaces and ideally have knowledge in C# and C++.
- Your working style is characterized by analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong solution orientation.