We are now looking for full-time reinforcement for the Data Business unit at our Bonn location.
Are you looking for a working environment that is characterized by highly qualified employees*, individual training, flat hierarchies and excellence?
Do you want to drive the digital transformation of our customers in exciting IT projects?
And do you have the spirit of lifelong learning?
Then become part of our team!
- In this role, you will advise – as part of a highly qualified team of “Knowledge People” – leading companies/groups from the insurance and banking industry in the
in the areas of Big Data, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- With the help of your data science know-how, you will support our customers from a technical and strategic perspective in how they can use holistic data strategies and concepts to
automate and optimize their business models and processes.
- You will introduce our customers to the possibilities of modern analytics methods and tools and show them how they can integrate them into their existing BI & analytics landscapes.
- As a “technical translator” you build a bridge between business and technology at our customers. You identify business potentials and show ways to create business value through data.
to generate added value for the company.
- In doing so, you create and tap new data sources and bring concrete innovative data use cases from idea to operation.
You take responsibility for customer and project acquisition and present our solution portfolio at events and in workshops.
- Travel time is recognized 100% as working time, home office, compensatory time off and state-of-the-art workplaces are a matter of course for us.
- Great freedom to act on one’s own responsibility and to develop and implement one’s own ideas in order to actively help shape the direct working environment and the company.
- A distinctive corporate culture of innovation and a wide range of opportunities for personal development and training.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with nice and helpful colleagues.
- Short, personal and efficient communication channels at management and board level ensure fast and efficient work.
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the role of a Data Science / Data Analytics Consultant from the insurance or banking environment.
- You have a good overview of current technological developments, analytics methods and tools in the areas of AI, Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Good understanding in software development (e.g. R, Python, Java, SQL), in using analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, SPSS, SAS) or in cloud technologies (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) are required.
- You have excellent experience in the design and implementation of business analytics projects ideally in the insurance or banking environment.
- Flexibility and mobility required in a consulting environment are a matter of course for you.