We are now looking for full-time reinforcement for our Data Business unit at our Bonn location.
Are you looking for a working environment that is characterized by highly qualified employees*, individual training, flat hierarchies and excellence?
Do you want to drive the digital transformation of our customers in exciting IT projects?
And do you have the spirit of lifelong learning?
Then become part of our team!
- From a business perspective, you will advise and support customers from the insurance and banking environment in their digital transformation by taking the lead in developing the digital strategy as well as innovative solutions and strategies along the entire value chain.
- Together with our subject matter experts, you will develop digital business models, develop business cases for the automation and optimization of business processes, and identify and evaluate company-wide improvement potential and efficiency gains, e.g., through digital solutions.
- In the context of management workshops, you identify important use cases with the help of e.g. design thinking methods, which fit into a strategic roadmap.
- You organize and lead cross-functional teams in the implementation and design of transformation processes at customer sites.
- In addition to managing projects, you will provide customer support and take responsibility for customer and project acquisition.
- Travel time is recognized 100% as working time, home office, compensatory time off and state-of-the-art workplaces are a matter of course for us.
- Great freedom to act on one’s own responsibility and to develop and implement one’s own ideas in order to actively help shape the direct working environment and the company.
- A distinctive corporate culture of innovation and a wide range of opportunities for personal development and training.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with nice and helpful colleagues.
- Short, personal and efficient communication channels at management and board level ensure fast and efficient work.
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally from the insurance or finance industry or from strategy consulting.
- You have both extensive industry knowledge and in-depth technical and process knowledge from digitization projects in the insurance or finance industry.
- You have good technical and analytical knowledge from several of the following digitization technologies: Big Data, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing,
IoT, IT architecture or business intelligence.
- You have experience in planning and implementing digitization projects.
- You think strongly business model driven and are enthusiastic about the development of innovative digital business models.
- Flexibility and mobility, which are necessary in a consulting environment, are a matter of course for you.