We are now looking to recruit a full-time position to reinforce our Data Business unit at our Bonn office.
Are you looking for a working environment that is characterized by highly qualified employees*, personalized training, flat hierarchies and excellence?
Do you want to assist our customers with their digital transformations through exciting IT projects?
And do you have a lifelong desire for learning?
Then become part of our team!
- From a business perspective, you will advise and support customers from the insurance and banking environment in relation to their digital transformations by taking the lead in developing the digital strategy as well as innovative solutions and strategies along the entire value chain.
- Together with our subject matter experts, you will develop digital business models, develop business cases for the automation and optimization of business processes and identify and evaluate company-wide improvement potential and efficiency gains, for example through digital solutions.
- In the context of management workshops, you will identify important use cases with the help of, for example, design thinking methods, which fit into a strategic roadmap.
- You will organize and lead inter-departmental teams in implementing and designing transformation processes at customer sites.
- In addition to managing projects, you will provide customer support and take responsibility for customer and project acquisition.
What we offer
- Travel time is 100% recognized as working time, while homeworking, time off in lieu and state-of-the-art workplaces are a matter of course for us.
- A large degree of freedom to act on your own initiative and to develop and implement your own ideas in order actively to help shape the direct work environment and the company.
- A strong corporate culture of innovation and a wide range of opportunities for personal development and training.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Short, personal and efficient communication channels at management and board level ensure fast and efficient work.
- You should have at least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally from the insurance or finance industry or from strategy consulting.
- You will have both extensive industry knowledge and in-depth technical and process knowledge from digitization projects in the insurance or finance industry.
- You should have a sound technical and analytical understanding of several of the following digitization technologies: Big Data, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing,
IoT, IT architecture or business intelligence.
- You should have experience in planning and implementing digitization projects.
- You should think in strongly business model-driven way and be enthusiastic about developing innovative digital business models.
- You should have the flexibility and mobility necessary in a consulting environment.