For the further development of our business intelligence and analytics platform INFONEA® as well as for our solution platform INFONEA® Transact we are looking for a full-time employee in Bonn.
Are you looking for a modern working environment that is characterized by highly qualified employees, individual training, flat hierarchies and excellence?
And do you have the spirit of lifelong learning?
Then become part of our team!
- You are responsible for the new and further development of innovative business intelligence web applications in an agile development team and support the user-centered design and development of the user interface design.
- You conceptualize interactive visualizations for complex data and design viable architectures for web applications.
- Ensuring quality through clean code principles and test automation, as well as maintaining and expanding the CI toolchain, round out your portfolio of tasks.
- Travel time is recognized 100% as working time, home office, compensatory time off and state-of-the-art workplaces are a matter of course for us.
- Great freedom to act on one’s own responsibility and to develop and implement one’s own ideas in order to actively help shape the direct working environment and the company.
- A distinctive corporate culture of innovation and a wide range of opportunities for personal development and training.
- An open and friendly corporate culture with nice and helpful colleagues.
- Short, personal and efficient communication channels at management and board level ensure fast and efficient work.
- You have at least three years of relevant professional experience in professional web development.
- You are enthusiastic about software development in the user interface environment and have a good awareness of usability and user experience.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high level of abstraction for developing generic customer requirements.
- You can demonstrate experience in achieving high performance even with extensive functions/data in the browser and have knowledge of test-driven development of web applications.